We came across the list provided by our hosting partner Rackspace. It lists some useful tools and many have reduced their costs or now offer free tools to help orient home workers and help to maintain productivity and moral.
This is an excellent resource list. I applaud the tech community worldwide for coming forward to assist everyone. Well done folks! .
Resources From Our Partners and Tech Community
- Adobe: Free creative cloud for students, free conferencing software for 90 days.
- BeyondTrust: Remote Support or Privileged Remote Access Solution for 90 Days
- Cloudflare for teams: Free cloudflare for teams for small businesses.
- Google Hangouts Meet: Free enterprise hangouts meet for up to 250 people.
- Microsoft Teams: Free enterprise access to Teams.
- Quip: Unlimited users and storage.
- Salesforce: Free Health Cloud for emergency response teams, call centers and care management teams.
- Slack: Free version of software, free 20 minute setup and webinars.
- Zoom: Free zoom with meeting limits lifted for schools.
- 451 Research (Analyst Firm): COVID-19 (Coronavirus) coverage
- Forrester Research (Analyst Firm)
- Basecamp (fully remote company)
- LinkedIn: 16 free online courses on working remotely
- Slack: Working remotely in Slack: Getting Started Webinar
- Zapier (fully remote company)
- Zoom: Live training webinars
We hope you find these useful. If you need any advice, please do call us.